Based on the Bible, God’s inspired Word:
- We believe in the creation of man by the direct act of God
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ and His virgin birth
(Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; John 1:1-14; 1 John 5:6,7).
- We believe the blood atonement of the Lord Jesus Christ is necessary for the forgiveness of sins
(John 3:16-18; Ephesians 1:7).
- We believe in the death, burial, resurrection and physical ascension of the Lord Jesus Christ, Who is now seated at the right hand of God the Father as our Mediator
(Acts 1:8-11; 1 Corinthians 15:20; 1Timothy 2:5; Hebrews 9:24).
- We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ
(1 Thessalonians 4:16,17).
- We believe the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God – inerrant and infallible in its original manuscripts.
(2 Timothy 3:16,17; 2 Peter 1:20,21).
- We believe salvation is by grace through faith and is a free gift of God, neither merited nor secured by any virtue or works of man, but is received only by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ
** This list is not intended to be an exhaustive statement of our faith. We can provide a full statement of our faith upon request.